Let us help you gauge the state of Inclusion and Belonging in your organization and jumpstart your DEI & Culture Strategy with your own Custom Culture Clinic.
Here’s what's included in the Culture Clinics:
(1) Inclusion and Belonging Assessment: The distribution of a quantitative Inclusion and Belonging digital survey (shared with your workforce— up to 300 employees)
(2) Summary of Findings: Written highlights of the survey findings.
(3) Consultant Report and Presentation: The consultant report back on the state of inclusion and belonging based on survey results and facilitated discussion to discover connections and new insights.
(4) Leadership Team Strategy Sessions: Facilitated planning, learning, and strategy sessions (2-2.5 hours each) with your Leadership Team in order to identify the next steps and priorities for Inclusion and Belonging.
(5) DEI Dinner Party Membership: 2 members of your leadership or management team each get a 6-month membership into the DEI Dinner Party, a membership-based coaching and training program for organizational leaders. With membership comes access to live and recorded training and coaching sessions and access to a resource and template library to support your DEI and Culture Change goals. Need thought partnership on emerging issues during the 6-month period? Members can bring that topic to a live coaching session on any Tuesday of the month or ask-a-Coach in the member portal.
(6) 5 seats in our DEI E-Training Course, Disrupt Your DEI: Keep the learning and skills-building going as 5 Leaders/Managers in your organization receive access to Disrupt Your DEI©, our digital e-course that helps leading build their leadership and management skills in:
The 6-P Framework, rooted in psychological safety, power dynamics, building purpose, assessing privilege, and building guiding principles, and creating a DEI Plan.
Regular Price: $25,000
Special Price until November 20, 2023 for first 3 clients: $15,000
I am offering this for 3 clients at this special price.
Clients must book by November 20, 2023, to lock in this special pricing.
This work must be completed by April 30, 2024.
“I don’t know the word(s) to use to express my appreciation to Chrysta for what she helped our team surface, unpack, pick apart, inspect, and begin to put back together as we work to get better at how we relate to one another. "
-Staff Member, The Management Center